Skip to main content
When will my card be auto charged for the Midtown Farmers Market?
- Auto charges are processed after the 9 a.m. drop deadline on Thursdays.
What does a block captain do?
- Block captains are available to support with vendor questions on Saturdays, for example, stall assignments and guidance on where to park. They’re also on radio with market staff to alert market staff to items that need attention, for example, market disturbances and trash disposal. Block captains attend quarterly meetings with the market staff to stay up to date on market information and policies, prepare to support vendors and visitors, and share feedback.
Who is my block captain for the Midtown Farmers Market?
- Prepared and Hot Foods (20th Street) – Chloe (Coco) Gonzales, North African Passion
- Artisan and Crafts (K Street) – Donco Tolomanoski, Donco Art
- Artisan and Crafts (20th and K) – Jon Stevenson, Jon Stevenson
- Prepared and Hot Foods (Capitol Block) – Maria Perez, Maria’s Paella
Will the market be cancelled due to the inclement weather forecast?
- The Midtown Farmers Market and Wednesdays at Winn are open rain or shine. However, in the event of hazardous conditions (i.e. heavy winds, hazardous air quality or thunderstorms) the market may be cancelled. If possible, cancellations are announced by noon the day before the market via social media, on the market website, and market email list.
When do I need to confirm my participation in the market for the Midtown Farmers Market?
- Vendors must remove the date in Manage My Market by 9 a.m. the Thursday before a market to avoid being assessed the stall fee.
When is the Midtown Farmers Market map and update email sent out?
- The market map and weekly update email will be sent to all approved vendors on Thursday afternoon. The interactive vendor map for visitors will be updated online Fridays.
Market Staff Contact – What is the best way to contact market staff?
Is there a way to reach market staff on Saturdays for the Midtown Farmers Market?
- Market staff are available via phone or text between 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturdays at (916)285-5754. Calls and messages received during these hours will be responded to as soon as possible. If the market team does not pick up, please do not leave a voicemail, but send a text message instead. Depending on the volume of calls and messages, response times may take up to 30 minutes. Calls made to the market cell phone before 6:00 a.m. or after 3:00 p.m. on Saturday will not get a response. All calls for the farmers market staff outside of these hours must be made to the Midtown Association office at (916)442-1500 or sent to email@example.com.
Can I request to stay in the same stall location?
- While the market staff does their best to keep vendors in the same stall location from week to week, sometimes minor changes need to be made based on the market’s needs, number of vendors, product assortment, and other factors. Vendors will always be grouped together by vendor type to support intuitive visitor shopping.